Thursday, February 25, 2010

Professional Photographer Digital Photo Frame Am I A Good Enough Photographer To Pursue A Career?

Am I a good enough photographer to pursue a career? - professional photographer digital photo frame

I am 14 years old, and I think I'm good for my age, but I know I am not professionally. Me gusta mucho. I love the pictures of random things that most people would not notice. I think it adds a kind of single-father to photography. Not exactly a big problem, but the collection of photo corners ironic, since all the bases, but these days the most. I use a Kodak EasyShare V1233 Digital Camera 12MP. Do you have skills, so far?
http://flickr.com/photos/25831760 @ N05 /
Some of my favorites are the heart of the ocean in a bottle of water around the leaf with raindrops, the image with pen pepper, lighthouse taken to manage the star of the picture frames, Coca-Cola, and the bank. :]

0 comments:

Post a Comment