Monday, February 22, 2010

Pictures Of Girls With Dark Skin What Color Highlights Suite Me: Dark Skinned Puerto Rican Girl, Black Brown Eyes, And Black Brown Hair? Help!?

What color highlights suite me: Dark skinned Puerto Rican Girl, Black Brown eyes, and Black Brown Hair? Help!? - pictures of girls with dark skin

help, as I havent seen good pictures of people with dark skin, with the debate, a photo JulioMendez_1250@peoplepc.com can yall please, I need help! and pictures you can tell me something good in the class North Hollywood, CA.

1 comments:

Delete THIS !!! said...

It may sound strange ... it is a girl in my class that your description fits, and a small brown / red shoulder-length hair and has Highlites Highlites are at different levels (long lines) Your hair is sooooo good at it .. . I wish I could realize it!

Post a Comment