Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Karate Wife Beats Me Analyze Your Team In A Baseball Brawl (Read On)?

Analyze your team in A Baseball Brawl (Read On)? - my karate wife beats me

If your team has struggled, as the best player and why?

I think my team:
Let David Ortiz (greatest players Probally position and wants some steam because of the case)
Justin Masterson (He's 6-6)
Jason Varitek (Kicked A-Rod ***)
Ramon Ramirez (the strongest type)
Kevin Youkilis (It seems that we could get up)
Josh Beckett (Tough and I think earlier in some battles)
Julio Lugo (who could beat his wife)
Takashi Saito (Karate is great there, and it is more probable than "the bad guy in Karate Kid II" Dice-K)
Dustin Pedroia (wildcard quite possible, and try to get involved)

2) Who would not be major players in their team in a fight and why. I think my team

Jacoby Ellsbury (Does not look like a boxer)
JD Drew (Would you do anything?)
Rocco Baldelli (great, but he has) his fault
Nick Green (Small)
Manny Delcarmen

0 comments:

Post a Comment