Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sulfasalazine More Drug_uses Working With Sulfasalazine Got Me Really Sick, How Long Will Symptoms Last?

Working with Sulfasalazine got me really sick, how long will symptoms last? - sulfasalazine more drug_uses

Recently I've begun to have in a factory for the manufacture of drugs and the last two days, I with the drug sulfasalazine. You are required to wear a mask, suit, earplugs, exchange, especially when given a room with a product, but still creates all about you. It has a yellow / gold color to it and every break I had, and I spit that all in the nose it was.

Yesterday, I felt really bad, but continue working. That was probably the worst thing that could have done, because I too work with this new product. Well, I'm not sure if my symptoms are actually caused by sulfasalazine, but are similar to side effects, the patients the drugs they use to be. Here are my symptoms are:

- Headache / pain
- Headache
- Sore throat
- Diarrhea
- Weakness
- Nasal congestion
- Shortness of breath

I also coughed up blood a few times right after I woke up this morning. I do not feel so bad, but on a consistent basis for my sore throat and I only take shallow breaths. AndIf you eat something, I go to the toilet almost immediately.

I know I should consult a doctor if I continue like this tomorrow, but how long side effects of the medication usually takes? Probably not find someone with a drug that worked as I do, but if you have had at least the drugs, please share your thoughts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment